Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 data centres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVHcloud: Innovation for Freedom.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing team at an exciting time within OVHcloud.
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are in charge of the market analysis and value proposition for the Cluster Central Europe (DACH region).
Market analysis & market presence
- Executing a specific competitive analysis with a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape in the cluster
- Being present and speaking at key industry events, OVHcloud academies, webinars, meet-ups and other OVHcloud events in collaboration with the cluster leader
- Establishing and maintaining cluster-based business relationships with key technology partners, such as VMware, PrestaShop, TLCs, to define co-marketing activities and develop our common business
Business analysis and cluster marketing priorities
- Identifying the main growth opportunities for the region in collaboration with the cluster leader
- Defining the marketing plan priorities for the cluster based on corporate inputs and cluster priorities
- Orchestrating new product launches in the cluster and coordinating the roll-outs with the respective cluster teams
Value proposition & sales support
- Leveraging corporate sales tool kits and assets, and adapting them to local requirements
- Train & support cluster teams on OVHcloud / product value proposition
- Supporting marketing and digital sales teams in defining the key messages for their acquisition, farming and communication campaigns
- Providing feedback to corporate teams about cluster market dynamics, relevance of offers, pricing and value propositions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Being tech-savvy with cloud expertise as well marketing and customer oriented
- Being highly creative and proactive
- Ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Operational mind-set and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in agile teams with a lot of responsibility and room for each individual
- Very good development opportunities
- Regular company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours, home office, market- and performance-oriented remuneration
- Very attractive insurance package as well as pension scheme
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Cover letter and references are not required in the preliminary step. If you have some questions, Lisa Jung will be pleased to answer them on +49 (0) 172 791 3902.
Aufgabe der Digital-Marketing-Abteilung von OVH ist, jede einzelne Stufe der Kundenerfahrung zu gestalten, indem Produkte, Services sowie… Mehr erfahren