Marketing Communication Executive
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers, storage solutions or even xDSL and VoIP connections, our services are constantly being improved with the very latest innovations, and are regularly developed with new features.
Does this role interest you?
As Marketing Communication Executive ASIA, you will lead the marketing & communication activities for the South East ASIA market. You are responsible for Thought Leadership, Brand Awareness and Lead Generation in your market. In order to achieve the pre-defined goals, the Marketing will take the lead in the implementation and follow up of the communication plan in relevant market. The action plan will be designed by working with internal teams and suppliers (communication/press agencies) to ensure that projects are of a high quality and delivered within deadlines while keeping costs within the communication budget.
Your role ?
- Plan, develop and execute creative strategies and actions to support business goals
- Lead, adapt and coordinate all communication activities related to the group's strategy on a local level
- Create and execute PR campaigns; coordination with the internal team and external PR agencies
- Develop a sponsoring program and build partnerships with influencers, analysts and opinion leaders (schools, universities, startups, business clubs, websites/blogs). Establish long-term relationship
- Contribute to journalists, influencers and analyst internal database
- Define and reinforce the local social media strategy taking in consideration OVH international guidelines
- Monitor and animate social media groups and pages like Twittter, Facebook, Linkedin
- Manage and develop OVH events and webinars in local language.Manage upload of leads created in CRM tool
- Support international events when executed in respective market
- Maintain an up-to-date record of files : plan, results dashboard, budget, CRM leads upload
- Best practice sharing : try pilot projects in different areas to then share within the team and cross teams
Your skills ?
- Expert South-East Asia Market
- Events organization
- Ability to define and execute social media strategy
- Affinity for communication and new technologies
- Passionate, creative and highly motivated
- Study in marketing and communication
- At least 5-years' experience in a similar position, ideally in an international environment.
Unser Kommunikationsteam festigt den guten Ruf von OVH und fördert das Image und die Bekanntheit des Unternehmens auf der ganzen Welt. Es… Mehr erfahren