HelpDesk - Team Leader H/F
Our HelpDesk team is looking for a Squad lead. The mission of the role will be focused on the management of our dear people, all their activities as well as monitoring the performances and the quality of the service provided to our internal users and main clients.
Today, our team is only covering computers related topics. But we can and want to do much more than that. Our ambition brought us to the desire of becoming the only level 1 point of contact when it comes to supporting all the CIO services. The team will then evolve and be called the ServiceDesk team.
To enable that transformation and continue improving the efficiency, we need to have someone dedicated to the team and ready to take on that migration.
The Squad Lead manages a worldwide team of internal support technicians:
- Organizes the support activity and planning
- Sets and monitors the annual targets
- Analyses and supports the individual performance of each technician
- Defines training actions in connection with the Technical Lead
- Performs administrative and financial management of the team
The Squad Lead oversees the internal support activity:
- Create reports with the main KPIs to follow and analyze the support activity performance (Service quality and performance, Customer satisfaction,....); He/She is accountable for the performance of support indicators.
- Initiate and manage IT projects in collaboration with the internal OVH teams and/or external partners
- Promote, plan, perform and implements process improvements
- Define and optimize the procedures to set up the user assistance processes
- Ensure reporting of actions carried out and in progress, as well as quantitative and qualitative results of the support team
- Perform budget monitoring of the helpdesk activity.
7 years experience with at least two of them managing a team
Knowledge in ticketing/support software : Jira, ServiceNow
ITIL and agile methodologies is your thing
Capacity to support and communicate well while pushing for major changes
Good point if you have been through a similar migration
Die Abteilung Operations vereint die Programmdirektoren und Projektleiter, die unsere Teams in drei Hauptbereichen leiten: Ausbau des… Mehr erfahren