Event Manager (m/f/d)
OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 data centres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVHcloud : Innovation for Freedom.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing team at an exciting time within OVHcloud.
Event Manager (m/f/d)
Within the Communication team, you are in charge of various events organized by the company. Within the framework of your missions, you ensure the strategy, event communication and realization of the events assigned to your planning.
- Event organization: planning, defining objectives, developing a communication plan, budget monitoring, logistics management, event execution as well as post-event monitoring
- Event Communication: online promotion, implementing communication actions adapted to the targets and objectives, following-up registrations
- Managing all print and online marketing material (e.g. brochures, case studies, presentations) from design to distribution
- Event planning management
- Optimizing existing event concepts
- Sponsor management
- Event monitoring
- Experience in organizing and managing events to achieve the desired outcome, within budget and defined timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication tools knowledge
- Good Writing skills
- Passion for events
- Interest in new technologies
- Driving license, frequent travel required
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in agile teams with a lot of responsibility and room for each individual
- Very good development opportunities
- Regular company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours, home office, market- and performance-oriented remuneration
- Very attractive insurance package as well as pension scheme
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com, Cover letter and references are not required in the preliminary step. If you have some questions, Lisa Jung will be pleased to answer them on +49 (0) 172 791 3902.
Aufgabe der Digital-Marketing-Abteilung von OVH ist, jede einzelne Stufe der Kundenerfahrung zu gestalten, indem Produkte, Services sowie… Mehr erfahren