Within OVH, the Digital Sales Department is responsible for developing the customer experience throughout its lifecycle, via products, services and marketing/communications adapted to the various customer segments.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will help to deploy the digital strategy for your assigned sphere (products/regions) and drive revenue for your assigned market. You also play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and development of customer portfolio strategy to support international growth.Your Role?
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customer and acceleration of customer portfolio
- Assist in the formulation of tactical plans and strategies to acquire new customers and build a lasting digital connection with them.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create awareness in the market
- Assist with launch and optimisation of online ads to increase OVH's acquisition
- Identify and implement the necessary mesures to improve website conversions
- Identify & implement new tactics to increase sales performance
Coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Translate Digital Sales strategy & tactical plans into campaign briefs for channel marketing teams & agencies.
- Prepare and coordinate email marketing activities and working closely with Email team.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, working closely with SEO team (keyword, meta tags etc.).
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Assist with launch and optimisation of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/ partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVH's acquisition and awareness.
- Ensure that customer experience is at the forefront
Increase performance via monitoring & performance analysis
- Acquire insight in online marketing channels & campaigns performance and identify trends
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Weekly reporting & analysis of performance and actions to BU Commerce.
- Conduct regular competition analysis for the main products associated with the assigned perimeter, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry's benchmarks and best-case practises of data utilisation in the digital marketing universe.
Skills and knowledges:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Knowledge/experience of working with Buyer Journeys & Buyer personas.
- Proficiency in Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement. (Google Search, Display etc).
- Able to use CMS.
- Experience working with international remote teams and more than 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- A background within the technology/IT industry within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of paid social media (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays per year
- 4 additional days off (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Aby podołać globalnemu wzrostowi OVH, zespół odpowiedzialny za animację relacji z klientem opracowuje i rozwija naszą strategię zdobywania… Dowiedz się więcej