OVH is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 data centres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVH: Innovation for Freedom.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing team at an exciting time within OVH.
As part of the team of translators you will:
- Translating documents and various other types of media from French/English to German
- Translating technical guides intended for customers
- Providing support and sharing information with your internal customers'
- Proofreading, translating and adapting content for the local market while respecting deadlines
- Assuring high quality translations within the given time restraints
- Bilingual German/ English, very good French skills
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Know how to use CAT tool and maintain translation memories/ term bases
- Good knowledge and passion for technology
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with international remote teams and projects
- Ability to anticipate, learn & adapt quickly and take up new challenges
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in agile teams with a lot of responsibility and room for each individual
- Very good development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, home office, market- and performance-oriented remuneration
- Very attractive insurance package as well as pension scheme
- Contribution to costs of public transport and sports activities
- Free parking and a very good access to public transportation
- Regular company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Cover letter and references are not required in the preliminary step. If you have some questions, Lisa Jung will be pleased to answer them on +49 (0) 172 791 3902.
Au sein d’OVH, notre Département Digital Marketing est en charge de développer l’expérience client tout au long de son cycle de vie à… En savoir +