Social Media Manager
Based in Central London
With a presence on five continents and over 2,000 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About this role
We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp of all things digital. Reporting to the Head of Social Media as part of the Global Communications team, you will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach, making this role an integral part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop and execute the strategy for social media channels, based on our business objectives and KPIs.
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, and key business initiatives
- Work alongside the Communications team to implement the influencer marketing strategy at both a global and regional level, driving brand awareness and boosting key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content, and use of social platforms, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly and monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach
- Utilise data and analytics to continuously improve our overall social media strategy over the long term
- Ensure the OVH brand guidelines and philosophy are consistently applied
- Possess extensive knowledge of social media channels and the associated tools
- Strong project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to act as a company voice online, displaying communication skills
- Natural team player, with the ability to manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of editing software (i.e. Photoshop)
- Adept at sharing important insights in a comprehensive way (i.e. reporting)
- Ability to express complex ideas in clear and engaging language
- Communication or marketing degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years' experience in social media or digital marketing
- Proven experience with community management
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays per year
- 4 additional days off (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Garante de la réputation d’OVH, notre équipe Communication valorise l’image et la notoriété de l’entreprise à travers le monde. Elle met en… En savoir +