Python Cloud Software Engineer F/M
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Based on dozens of services, it was created to drive virtual machines, network, storage, containers, functions and many more cutting-edge services, with everything unified in OpenStack's API.
In the OVH Public Cloud project team, we aim to deliver a best-in-class service for a wide range of customers from start-ups with one VM, through to DevOps development playgrounds, and hybrid-cloud clusters with hundreds of VMs.
As part of the OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team, you will be challenged by huge-scale deployments and issues related to them, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world, and delivering the latest, most cutting-edge technologies as a service.
Do you want to:
- - Learn the cloud (OpenStack) ecosystem?
- - Work on large-scale Public Cloud deployments?
- - Solve interesting problems in the cloud?
Do you have:
- - Very good knowledge of Python?
- - Good knowledge of Linux administration?
- - Familiarity with good software development practices (writing tests, documentation etc.)?
If so, we're looking for you!
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +