Project Manager Cloud H/F
Our Public Cloud unit is expert in infrastructure and scalability matters. It is working on a young and innovative product on OpenStack and Ceph technologies, as well as on the entire cloud ecosystem (databases, load balancing ...) to design our Public Cloud and VPS solutions.
You will be part of CEPH Team, which is responsible for all Persistent Volume Storage in Public Cloud and VPS. Most of the team is based in Wroclaw (Poland).Your Role?
Your role will be to work together with CEPH Team Leader to ensure the team progress is optimal. In particular:
- Accompany the Product Unit to the management of the Backlog and its treatment
- Animate Agile rituals (daily, roadmap, ..) and project dynamics
- Be a facilitator for the team and ensure its empowerment
- Define and feed the performance and quality indicators
- Ensure the implementation of tests and continuous delivery
- Coordinate cooperation with 3rd party companies
- Facilitate good relations with Open Source communities
- You will be asked to come to Wroclaw office as part of the onboarding process to get to know the team
Please, could you send your CV in English.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Result oriented
- Dynamic, open-minded, curious
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Good communicating both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Knowledge of "Agile" development methods
- You can communicate fluently in both English and French
- You have a degree in computer science, project management or similar
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +