Outsourcing Coordinator (H/F)
Description du poste
OVH is a fast growing global cloud player that continues to innovate through its offerings in public, private cloud, dedicated servers, hosting and telecommunications. Today the company boasts over 260,000 servers in 20 datacentres, 18 million web applications, and a 10 Tbps fiber optic network. Now with more than 2,000 employees spread across 19 countries over 5 continents, OVH is growing at an exponential rate and has clearly set out its ambitious expansion plans.
Within OVH, the Digital Marketing Department is in charge of developing the customer experience throughout its lifecycle, through products and services as well as marketing and communication initiatives adapted to different customer segments.
As Outsource Coordinator you will be in charge of the coordination of our freelancer network, within the content team. You will be responsible for evaluating outside proposals, reviewing organizations' qualifications, and determining the best fit for a project. Which will require a strong understanding of their organization's needs in order to effectively select subcontracted vendors.
- Contribute to annual work plan and group's budget planning activities.
- Provide input to the outsourcing planning of the group and contribute to process improvement by identifying more efficient ways of executing work.
- Support in documenting procedural steps to follow in the operations of the group and comply with policies in operational work of the group.
- Responsible for monitoring outsourcing needs and handling incoming/outgoing resource needs and also responsible for contacting new freelancers and their evaluation, growing group's freelance network
- Draft proposal requests, help establish budgets for resources, and review proposals submitted to monitor the performance of outsourced services/projects and identify areas of improvements, and recommend solutions.
- Create and report monthly billing of the outsourced services, and report the payments issues
- Document and resolve all issues with the outsourced staff/services.
- Record and plan outsources staff leaves accordingly and ensure no leave overlapping.
- Establish a professional relationship with the outsource vendor[s) and animate freelance network to build trust and long-term relationship
- Ideally - Translation from FR-EN and EN Proofreading/Localization
- Agile with last minute request and changing priorities
- Must possess good communication and customer relation skills, including the ability to brief management on ongoing projects, status, budget...
- MemSource / online CAT Tool experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently as well is with a team
- Ability to communicate with multidisciplinary teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Notre équipe Contenu a pour but d'assister tous les départements du groupe afin de structurer, agrémenter, éditer et adapter leurs idées,… En savoir +