Marketing et Event Specialist (H/F)
Description du poste
Your role ?
- Coordinate and manage exhibition booths, conferences, events, demonstrations and presentations, road shows, launches and webinars. Provide event summaries and reporting.
- Project management and execution
- Assist in developing marketing initiatives to build and strengthen the OVH brand publicity.
- Assist in designing/developing content to include in employee communications, and case studies.
- Access databases for mass email communications and ensure data quality.
- Maintain region marketing collateral including literature, posters, banners, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Travel within Europe from time to time as required
- Ensuring that the brand is protected and inspire brand support
- Supporting internal departments with internal initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Meticulous organized, task driven, with excellent attention to detail proofreading skills.
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure as well as ability to accomplish multiple tasks in limited time frames.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills needed. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Design Suite.
- Comfortable working with deadlines and multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment,
- Flexibility and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships
- Friendly and personable with exceptional customer service abilities
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and ability to operate under stressful situations.
Your careerpath ?
- 4-5 years of relevant marketing experience preferably with extensive event plann
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Garante de la réputation d’OVH, notre équipe Communication valorise l’image et la notoriété de l’entreprise à travers le monde. Elle met en… En savoir +