Head of Content Marketing & Translation H/F
The Head of Content Marketing and Translation oversees all customer-facing marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, and positive customer behavior.
You are an expert in all things related to content, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement of Content impact. You collaborate with multiple departments across OVHcloud, such as Marketing, Communication, Sales, Customer service, and eCommerce to help define the messages as interpreted by customers.
- Define the OVH tone of voice and editorial guidelines
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content across each buyer persona.
- Map out a content strategy - in close alignment with product marketing - that supports the needs of our various Customer Universes
- Develop and maintain a functional content calendar across the Customer Universes
- Supervise a team of copywriters, editors, and translators - both internal and external
- Conduct ongoing measurement to gauge content effectiveness and make recommendations based on those results. Work with owners of particular content and communication media to revise and measure particular content impact
- Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, translating and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate tools.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Ensure consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive internal and external relationships at all levels
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to navigate in complex environments and federate cross-functional teams
- Embraces and leads change
- Positive, and energetic attitude
- Bachelor's degree in French and/or English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 10-15 years of experience as a respected team leader and manager in multichannel content marketing creation.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills a must
- Top-notch project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Notre équipe Contenu a pour but d'assister tous les départements du groupe afin de structurer, agrémenter, éditer et adapter leurs idées,… En savoir +