Event Manager H/F
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
Within the Communication team, you are in charge of various event missions organized by the company. Within the framework of your missions, you ensure the strategy, event communication and realization of the events assigned to your planning.
Does the role interest you?
- Event organisation: planning, definition of objectives, development of the communication plan, budget monitoring, logistics management, event execution, post-event monitoring
- Event Communication: promotion of the Event online, implementation of communication actions adapted to the target and objectives, follow-up of registrations.
- Manage all print and online marketing material (e.g. brochures, case studies, presentations) from design to distribution
- Event planning management
- Optimization of existing event concepts
- Sponsor management
- Event monitoring
- Experience in organizing and managing events to achieve the desired outcome, within budget and desired timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication tools knowledge
- Writing skills
- Passionate for events
- Interest in new technologies
- Driving license required, frequent travel required
- Fluent in Polish and English
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
Garante de la réputation d’OVH, notre équipe Communication valorise l’image et la notoriété de l’entreprise à travers le monde. Elle met en… En savoir +