Digital Marketing Specialist PL F/M
Within OVH, the Digital Sales Department is responsible for developing the customer experience throughout its lifecycle, via products, services and marketing/communications adapted to the various customer channels.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will help to deploy the digital strategy for your assigned sphere (products/regions) and drive revenue for your assigned market. You also play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and development of customer portfolio strategy to support international growth.Your Role?
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customers/partners and farming of existing customers/partners on a product portfolio (WEB Hosting, Domain Names and email solutions)
- Assist in the formulation of tactical plans and strategies to acquire new customers/partners and build a lasting digital and call connections with them.
- The same actions are expected to farm and develop business with existing customers/partners
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create awareness in the market
- Assist with launch and optimization of online ads to increase OVH's acquisition & farming
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions
- Identify & implement new tactics to increase sales performance and cross selling actions
Coordinate and execute sales plans
- Translate Digital Sales strategy & tactical plans into campaigns (digital and calls).
- Prepare and coordinate emailing, newsletter activities, working closely with Email team for direct & indirect channel.
- Coordinate local teams to animate customers/partners through webinars, event?.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, working closely with SEO team (keyword, meta tags etc.).
- Assist with launch and optimization of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/ partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVH's acquisition and awareness.
- Ensure that customer experience is at the forefront
Increase performance via monitoring & performance analysis
- Acquire insight in online marketing channels & campaigns performance and identify trends
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Weekly reporting & analysis of performance and actions to BU Commerce/CU Web Telco.
- Conduct regular competition analysis for the main products associated with the assigned perimeter, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry's benchmarks and best-case practises of data utilisation in the digital marketing universe.
- Benchmark on sales (competitors) actions to share with the CU Web Telco
Experience in working with different types of personas and in different product journey circles in direct and indirect channels
- Working experience with Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Working experience with web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement.
- Experience with CMS.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good command of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
- Fluent English and Polish
Your professional competencies:
- Customer-focused and solution-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate, learn & adapt quickly and take up new challenges.
- Excellent analytical and numerical thinking
- Strong organisational skills.
- Extremely eager to learn and develop herself/ himself.
- A self-driven person that can work well within a team and alone.
- At least a relevant bachelor degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- A least 3-4 years relevant sales and marketing experience in technology/ IT industry with a proven working experience within an ecommerce environment.
- Experience working with international remote teams and projects.
Afin d’accompagner la croissance globale d’OVH, notre équipe Animation client met en œuvre et développe notre stratégie d'acquisition et d… En savoir +