Cloud Inside Sales Representative - APAC - M/F
OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.
OVH is looking for an Inside Sales Cloud Specialist for the AU/NZ markets. As a member of the newly created OVH APAC Sales Team (based in Melbourne), you will be the first point of contact between OVH and prospective customers.
Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and email tickets. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction and revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
Your Role ?
- Follow a consultative sales process
- Source new client opportunities through outbound cold calls and follow up e-mails
- Convert potential prospects into OVH customers
- Ensure customer needs are well researched and solutions are delivered
- Identify business opportunities that require personalized service and refer them to the sales team
- Help clients identify additional needs
- Identifying the best OVH product in order to better meet customer needs
- Validate business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM)
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles
- Reinforce the OVH.com brand while providing excellent customer service
- Good knowledge of Australian IT-market and of competitors
- Technical knowledge combined with a strong sales background
- Knowledge of Cloud Product
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Customer orientation and technical acumen
- Rigorous, autonomous, resourceful, organized and proactive
Your Experience ?
- Experience in a similar role for at least two (2) years
Développement des ventes
La croissance de notre activité est une priorité. Notre équipe Développement des ventes doit ainsi savoir détecter de nouvelles… En savoir +