The CSO department is in charge of developing commercial offers for all products and ranges through various channels. Result oriented, the sales teams develop in depth understanding of customers as well as OVH products in order to maximize value proposition and differentiate OVH from its competition. In France and internationally, CSO's activities telesales, direct sales and partnerships with other players from the IT world while offering innovative services to customers.
You are in charge of devoloping a portfolio of Customers based in APAC Area.As an Account Manager, you contribute to developing sales by building long-term relationships through your customer portfolio. You implement a sales strategy for customers taking into account their needs and expectations. You will also ensure customers are satisfied with the products and solutions offered to them.
Your Role ?
- Implement a sales strategy for a portfolio of middle-market customers taking into account their needs and expectations
- Monitor and keep up with customer's affairs (news, priorities, strategy...) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives and stay tuned to their requirements
- Analyze the market and its evolution, survey the competition, and perform benchmarking
- Implement the client portfolio business development strategy
- Forecast sales turnover and establish financial projections based on the identified business potential
- Provide business development activities for a portfolio of middle-market customers and prospects while building long term relationships.
- Ensure customer business development and growth
- Implement commercial policies in close collaboration with management
- Identify the needs of the customer, develop a relevant commercial offer and accompany the customer throughout the entire sales process
- Evaluate, reference, and optimize business opportunities using the CRM tool
- Centralize all customer information in the CRM tool
- Transfer projects to operational teams and ensure proper commercial follow-up of projects
- Study and respond to public and private calls for tender, or delegate them to an OVH partner
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the products and services offered
- Manage and follow-up with customer relations
- Tech industry experience and knowledge
- Customer and user oriented
- Passionate about technology
- Flexible, autonomous, able to integrate into new teams working on various projects and keep current with new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a strong ability to create and maintain long term relationships with customersFocus on customer satisfaction, keeping in mind the return on investment
- Fluent in english + mandarin/cantonese
Your Experience ?
- Experience in a similar role for at least three (3) years
Développement des ventes
La croissance de notre activité est une priorité. Notre équipe Développement des ventes doit ainsi savoir détecter de nouvelles… En savoir +