Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 data centres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVHcloud: Innovation for Freedom.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing team at an exciting time within OVHcloud.
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVHcloud's global marketing and communications strategy. We are looking for a Social Media Manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong knowledge on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Social Media and is part of the international communications department.
- Developing and executing the strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results according to our KPIs and business objectives
- Developing social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news and key business initiatives
- Collaboration with the communications team to implement the global and local, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of the OVHcloud brand awareness and to amplify the key communications
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing regularly the performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach, etc.
- Using data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understanding and applying brand guidelines and philosophy
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in social media or digital marketing
- Extended knowledge of social media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a online company voice
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Ability to share important learnings and insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into a clear language
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in agile teams with a lot of responsibility and room for each individual
- Very good development opportunities
- Regular company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours, home office, market- and performance-oriented remuneration
- Very attractive insurance package as well as pension scheme
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Cover letter and references are not required in the preliminary step. If you have some questions, Lisa Jung will be pleased to answer them on +49 (0) 172 791 3902.
Au sein d’OVH, notre Département Digital Marketing est en charge de développer l’expérience client tout au long de son cycle de vie à… En savoir +