Cloud Product Marketing Manager
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers, storage solutions or even xDSL and VoIP connections, our services are constantly being improved with the very latest innovations, and are regularly developed with new features.
In a growing context, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
Your role ?
Market analysis & market presence
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape in the cluster, and execute specific competitive analysis
- Together with Cluster leader, be present & speak at key industry events and OVH academies, webinars, meet-ups and other OVH events
- Establish and maintain cluster-based business relationships with key technology partners such as VMware, Prestashop, TLCs . to define co-marketing activities and develop our common business.
Business analysis and Cluster marketing priorities
- Together with the Cluster Leader, identify the main growth opportunities for the region
- Define the marketing plan priorities for the Cluster based on corporate inputs and Cluster priorities
- Orchestrate new product launches in the cluster and coordinate roll-out with cluster teams
Value Proposition & Sales support
- Leverage corporate sales tool kits and assets, and adapt to local requirements (presence of DCs, regional certifications, regional offer/product availability)
- Train & support cluster teams on OVH / product value proposition
- Support Marketing & Digital Sales teams in articulating the key messages for their acquisition, farming and communication campaigns.
- Provide feedback to corporate teams about cluster market dynamics, relevance of the offers, pricing, value propositions
Your skills ?
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Be tech-savvy with cloud expertise/knowledge, and with marketing & customer minded
- Be highly creative, proactive, pedagogue
- Have the ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Operational mind-set, hands-on
Nos équipes Produit Cloud, Web, Télécoms et Mobile Hosting sont prêtes à conquérir le monde grâce à des solutions innovantes, performantes… En savoir +