Sales & Marketing Operations F/M
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
As a Sales & Marketing Operations you will empowering sales workforce through best practices, tools, processes and knowledge base
Does the role interest you?
- Contributing to the design & implementation of sales processes with common guidelines (ex: how to ask for a refund, how to react to churn risk, how to manage a delivery issue) in collaboration with other departments
- Maintaining the knowledge base of processes & best practices
- Ensuring streamline communication between the CU and other departments
- Being accountable for the efficiency of the process (ex: delivery, ordering priorities)
Sales Enablement & CRM
- Ensuring that sales teams are trained on relevant topics including on tools and processes
- Contributing to setting-up digital & physical sales campaigns and tracking progress and efficiency
- Acting as first point of contact for all CRM usage questions and improvement suggestions. Centralizing requests, assessing their relevance and discussing implementation with the CRM team.
Lead Generation for Acquisition
- Drive the definition of new lead sources options together with marketing, communication and e-commerce departments.
- Implement and work toward automation of new lead sources processes.
- Analyze lead sources performances and suggest areas for improvement
Dashboard & Reporting
- Building dashboard & views to enable sales teams to monitor their business
- Provide ad'hoc reports
- Contribute to weekly reporting of the CU
- Analyze sales KPIs to suggest areas for improvements
- Propose new tools & processes to provide more autonomy and empowerment to the sales teams
- Good understanding of sales and distribution processes
- Good knowledge of CRM tools
- Sense of service
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Interact easily with all levels of the organization
- Rigorous and organized
- Fluent in Polish and English
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more