Cloud Inside Sales Representative with Polish and English F/M
Throughout your 6 weeks induction training we will learn about OVH products by recognized experts on the Cloud Industry sector and how to use OVH unique selling points (USPs) to best position our products into a successful sales pitch.
You are the first point of contact between OVH and a prospective customer. Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and emails, both incoming and outgoing. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
- Contribute to OVH's growth on the Polish Cloud market by generating business opportunities with prospective and existing clients,
- Work with various lead sources: inbound calls, tickets, contact form enquiries, promotional campaigns, events follow up etc,
- Help clients identify additional needs,
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles,
- Identify the right OVH product to meet customer needs,
- Convert potential prospects into OVH customers,
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM),
- Reinforce the OVH.com brand while providing excellent customer service.
- Sales mindset and ability to handle technical conversations,
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email,
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal,
- Autonomous, organized and proactive
- Languages skills: Fluent Polish & English
Growing our business is a priority. Our Sales Development team must therefore be able to detect the new opportunities offered by our… Find out more