Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Social Media and is part of the international Communications department.
Your missions ?
- Develop and execute social strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of OVH brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach
- Use data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy
Your skills ?
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
Your background ?
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 4 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
Unser Kommunikationsteam festigt den guten Ruf von OVH und fördert das Image und die Bekanntheit des Unternehmens auf der ganzen Welt. Es… Mehr erfahren