Partner Marketing Program Manager
Based in Central London
With a presence on five continents and over 2,000 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About this role
As part of the regional Marketing team, you will drive partner acquisition, support partners' onboarding and training, and develop the partner portfolio. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Partner Marketing, you will work closely with our local sales teams and managers, and monitor the program KPIs for the entire region. You will be the local evangelist for the OVH Partner Program, taking ownership of its entire lifecycle at the regional level.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the region's partner landscape
- Through key events and collaboration with our preferred suppliers, identify potential partners
- Promote the program by speaking at key industry events, OVHcloud Partner Academy sessions and webinar. Manage new candidate onboarding process and the subsequent transition to the Account Management team.
- Maintain the Partner program's dashboard
- Run onboarding workshops for new partners
- Define and coordinate the region's training plan, in collaboration with the communication teams (both local and group level). Identify and engage with the relevant trainers
- In collaboration with Sales teams, monitor the training courses and number of registrants
- In collaboration with Sales, monitor partnership agreement compliance
- Create the monthly partner newsletter for the region
- Define local co-marketing plans and events with major partners/vendors, in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Moderate the regional Partner Program website (including the partner locator, OVHcloud Partner Academy and all online literature)
- Serve as the central point of contact to ensure the framework is implemented effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster strong collaborative relationships, and drive change throughout the business
- Ability to handle complex situations and balance multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Natural communicator and influencer, with the aptitude to quickly absorb complex ideas and translate them into clear and engaging language
- 5+ years proven working experience
- Knowledge of the relevant channels in the IT sector, including web agencies, VARs/resellers, and MSPs/cloud partners
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays per year
- 4 additional days off (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Ziel unseres Customer-Experience-Teams (CX) ist, die Nutzererfahrung auf den verschiedenen IT-Plattformen von OVH wie Websites,… Mehr erfahren